- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Mombasa city tour and shopping excursion.
Tour starts after check-in in your hotel and having breakfast
Learn the history of the East African coast with the Arab and Portuguese quest for control of trade routes.
- Old town of Mombasa with Swahili and Arabic culture
- Fort Jesus Museum - synonymous with the history of the East African Coast
- Food and spice market - a glimpse into the lives of the local people
- Trademark Elephant tusks - the gateway to Mombasa
- Likoni Channel - Port entry into Kenya
- Akamba wood carving factory - local talents in arts
- Shopping, people and local culture
Dinner and overnight stay at your hotel
Day 2 : Snorkelling, Dolphin encounters, seafood lunch
After breakfast we proceed for snorkeling at the Kisite Mpunguti marine park, Dolphin encounters & sea food lunch
The Wasini tour is a fun and discovery land and sea excursion on a group tour
Most persons of all shades and ages on a Kenya beach holiday drive to Shimoni at the south coast where we board motorized traditional dhows for the exciting day adventure
- Kenya coast scenic country on drive
- Coral / marine life
- Seafood & traditional (Swahili) dishes
- Local cultures
Day 3: Tamarind dinner Dhow – Mombasa Dinner Dhow
This day you can spend relaxing by the beach or by the pool,Tamarind Dhow Dinner Cruise commences at 6.30 pm, begins with a welcome "Dawa" cocktail as the Dhow sails smoothly towards Fort Jesus. The dining experience starts with a pick up from your beach resort for a transfer to the tamarind restaurant jetty.
The twinkling lights of Mombasa and the starlit skies provide idyllic surroundings for a delicious seafood dinner meticulously prepared in Swahili style on the deck in front of the guests.
The resident band on board offers a wide choice of dance music, from the latest hits to the golden oldies as the Dhow gently glides back to the Tamarind Jetty by 10.30 pm. Tamarind Dhow Mombasa Cruise Tour Duration takes approximately 4 Hours
Transfer back to your hotel for the night.
- Evening cruise on the Tudor channel
- Excellent sea-food dinner
- Music and drinks to go with the romantic atmosphere
Day 4 -5: Safari tour visits combined Tsavo East and Tsavo West National Parks on a 2 day tour.
On the 2 day tour, there are opportunities to explore the sprawling red soil plains of the Tsavo East and the scenic landscape terrain of the Tsavo West National parks.
On the morning of day one you shall enter Tsavo East National park for game viewing drives and later proceed to the Tsavo West for further game viewing drives including a visit the Mzima Springs and Rhino sanctuary.
- Elephant in Eden - the sight of dust-red elephant wallowing, rolling and spraying each other with the midnight blue waters of Palm- shaded Galana River is one of the most evocative image of Africa.
- Aruba Dam -The beautiful Aruba dam located on the north bank of the seasonal VoiRiver, is visited by thousands of animals and a great game viewing destination.
- Recent Volcanos
- Mzima Springs & underwater hippo and fish watching.
- Game viewing
Dinner and over overnight stay in camp lodge in Tsavo national park
Day 6:TheShimba Hills National Reserve
After breakfast we shall proceed to shimba hills national reserve Located approximately 30 Kms South of Mombasa and only 10 Kms from the Diani Beach resorts.
The area around the Shimba Hills National Reserve is cooler than that at the beach with strong sea breeze and frequent mist and cloud in the early morning.
It holds one of the largest areas of the coastal rain forest in Kenya.
- Sheldricks Falls
- Sable antelope
- Coastal rainforest
- Bird viewing
Pick up from the hotel in Mombasa to catch your flight to Nairobi
- Meals as per request.
- Transport .
- park entry fees-shimba hills national reserve.
- Tips &Gratuities
- Personal expenses and all other cost not indicated in the itinerary